Edmodo is a fantastic tool for homework but it can also be very useful in the classroom. Below is a step by step guide to using edmodo to send and receive completed work on the ipad.
Before you start
- You will need the app Adobe Reader
- You will need to save any worksheets/work books as PDF files (you can change word files to pdf by FILE – EXPORT – EXPORT AS PDF)
How to set an activity using Edmodo
- Pupils should click on the worksheet/workbook at press open in another app
- Choose open in adobe Reader. This will now allow you to edit the document
- The pen can be used to circle correct answers or match up features
Adobe reader will also allow you to type on the document
When the worksheet is completed this should be saved then press Open in another document and choose edmodo
This is a great way of receiving completed work that can then be stored as evidence.